Monday, August 11, 2008

CRYSTALS: Selenite Caves


QUESTION: Hi Sheila, my 11 year old granddaughter is very attracted to my selenite pieces. I have several. I recall looking at some pictures from Mexico of a huge selenite find that you had on one of your sites shortly after I joined. Can you tell me how to access that again? I have searched, and I have typed in selenite in the photos search box but nothing comes up. I feel my granddaughter's attraction to this stone is a very significant part of her future. I am very attracted to it as well...that's why I have several pieces. Also, I have heard that selenite doesn't have to be cleaned, it holds no negativity and clean other crystals as does crystal quartz. Is this true? Thank you so much for your work in this exciting awareness of crystals.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your question. To find old posts, you actually have to go to the forums. Older topics tend to get hidden away as more people start posting new topics: http://satincrystals.ning.com/forum Here you can do a search for Selenite or here is the direct link to the slideshow that my mom had posted about the Naica Caves in Mexico: http://satincrystals.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2189057%3ATopic%3A328&xgs=1
And, you are correct, Selenite does not hold negativity. Like Quartz clusters, it is able to clean other crystals of negative energies and does not cleaning itself!
Sheila :)

No comments: