Monday, August 11, 2008

CRYSTALS: Abundance Quartz


QUESTION: I wonder if you can help me. I am having kinesiology treatment and have been told to wear an 'Abundance' crystal, but I am unsure if there is such a thing. The picture in the book showed what looks like a clear quartz cluster. I found your crystal by searching 'abundance crystal', can you tell me what you mean by this quartz cluster having 'abundance crystals' with it? I would be most grateful for any info. Thanks very much.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your question. Abundance crystals are smaller crystal points growing from the same base as the main big Quartz crystals!
So, these clusters can come in various forms, wearing one you'd need a pendant form, but a cluster you can have by your side during treatment (if it's allowed)or after for healing purposes.

Drusy Quartz are also known as abundance Quartz crystals. These are tiny microscopic crystals that grow naturally on a host crystal. These can often come as pendants to wear!

Sheila :)

No comments: