Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CRYSTALS: Obsidian

QUESTION: Hi! I'm really interested in the engergy properties in stones/crystals. My husband is starting massage therapy and they're learning about energy. I want to make him a necklace. I just purchased a fluorite stone for the centerpice to keep him from absorbing other energy (he seems to have a problem of getting everyones evergy) What are some other stones to go with this to help him stay focused and heal others? Thank you!

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your email.

You are right to use Fluorite for his focusing, however, what we have found (from doing many crystal healing sessions with clients) is OBSIDIAN to be the BEST crystal to transmute the clients' negativity to positive energy. This way we don't feel so drained after the healing session because our auras do not absorb the negativity coming out. I would HIGHLY suggest buying some Obsidian for him to wear, hold or keep near him while healing.

I usually wear Obsidian bracelets or pendants or I hold a large slab in the hand I am not actively using. But, since's he's doing massage, it's best for him to wear it or have a large piece near his massage table (or even underneath it).

Thanks for your question,
Sincerely,
Sheila Satin: Crystal Healer

No comments: