Thursday, August 14, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Question


QUESTION: Sheila, are you still doing your money multiplier? I need to get with that program again. Could I repeat the stuff in your blog?

ANSWER: I am no longer actively practicing the money multiplier every day, but I do have it ingrained in my energy field after the month of practice! You can definitely follow what I did by searching "money multiplier" on the top bar of my blog, or here is a direct link to all of the entries: http://sheilasatin.blogspot.com/search?q=money+multiplier

I would highly suggest blogging about it every day to keep yourself on track!

I am now waiting for inspiration to hit on a new monthly crystal practice, so stay tuned!!

Sheila Satin :)

2 comments:

SomethingAboutLilly said...

Thanks for the info. It is true that after a month, the idea will be ingrained. Afterall, isn't it 21 consistent days that forms a habit? :)

Also, I think that it's great how you encourage everyone to tap into their hidden potential. :)

Unknown said...

Sheila,

Terrific info !! I thought stones were mainly good for building pyramids. Soo.. Which stones are good for World domination, or at least the creation of a strong profitable monopoly?

= ) David J