Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CRYSTALS: Aventurine Doubleterminator


QUESTION: Sheila, thank you very much for shipping my aventurine wand so quickly. It's beautiful! Now that I have it, since I can't or it's not advisable for me to cleanse my chakra by myself and right now, I don't have any of my friends familiar with the process and not believe in them (due to lack of knowledge), can you please tell me how else I can benefit from owning a green aventurine wand?

Being on disability, I would like to enhance or improve my finances. I've been reading your affirmations (the 30 day sessions) and so far I have citrine and aventurine wands, I'm still not confident about doing the affirmations (on each chakra) for 30 days. Help!!! I need some tips on the right way of perhaps communicating with my crystals and/or feeling their vibrations.

I think one of my difficulties is convincing myself that my crystals are genuine. Before I met you by purchasing crystals from your store, I started doubting some of the crystals I previously purchased from other stores. Is there any way I can tell or know that what I have are real?

Also, by accident, I ended up purchasing a so-called aventurine prayer bracelet. The bracelet looked and felt like plastic but didn't bother returning it due to the shipping fee (although they claimed that it's genuine) I would have ended up spending even more than what I originally paid for so I have it and tried to cleanse it in my bowl of brown rice.

Can I use both citrine and aventurine at the same time (one in each hand) when doing my affirmations? Is it recommended to do affirmations in the mornings or can I do them in the evenings as well just in case I cannot meditate in the morning? Thank you so much for your help.

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your email. You can definitely use your new wand for the money multiplier practice and calling in abundance in general. It is also great to keep with you to use as a receiver of positive energy and transmuter of negativity because it is double terminated.

To work on your own chakras, this is an excellent wand you can lie with placed on your
HEART (green is the color of the heart chakra) and allow the wand to do its healing this way.

You can definitely use both Citrine and Aventurine together. As you will see by reading my money multiplier blog, I used several different crystals according to my whims of the day. And I practiced any time that was convenient to me, so it does not matter if it's morning or night, everyone has different preferences.

Everything is intuitive, meaning, you have to trust your instincts. It sounds like you still have a lot of doubts, which most of us have, but the fact that you are asking these quesstions an willing to be open-minded, is a step in the right direction! I did not believe in energies or that beyond the physical realm until a few years ago when I started to work the crystalls. The most difficult step was to let go of doubt.

Think of it this way: everything you think is true CAN be false. Everything you think is false, CAN be true... this will really open your way of thinking. And then, as you begin to work with crystals, focus on the positive, not the things that are NOT working, but the positive things that ARE being attracted into you life.

Like everything in our world, nothing is instant, especially when you are entering into this new field of thinking, give yourself time and TRUST...

If you have any other questions related to crystals, I am happy to help you or you can visit past posts at
http://sheilasatin.blogspot.com/ (you can even subscribe to it via email) and if you have not yet joined, a very beneficial group for beginning healers is our social neetwork of metaphysically minded people: http://satincrystals.ning.com/


Oh, and about knowing which crystals are real and which are fake, you can only be 100% sure if you take it to a gemologist who studies these things, but when working with popular every day crystals like Aventurine, you will come to know it by and by yourself, or ask someone who has been working with them for a long time - maybe take it to a crystal shop or healer in your area. Sometimes you will find that crystals are genuine but mixed with some other medium such a resin to make it cheaper or appear smoother, so there are a lot of different varieties of the stone. Even Aventurine comes naturally in many shades and many gradees (some are much more white, some are rich green), as long as you are attracted to it, I wouldn't worry about it too much. In the big picture it is all the power of your own mind and your level of comfort with what you are doing and what you are working with.

Have a bountiful week,
Sheila Satin :)

No comments: