Thursday, August 14, 2008

CRYSTALS: Out of Control Lives!


QUESTION: Sheila, Thanks so much for your reply and offer....good golly, what isn't going on in my life would be soooo much easier. I am still dealing with the grief of my mother's passing 9 years ago, I have had to put my father in an assisted living facility and try to flip his house to sell, my husband is now on his second deployment in 22 months, my best friend who is living with us (for the past 7 years) is in the hospital with a severe kidney infection...she's also had spinal surgery 4 years ago which makes mobility (and her desire to move out) difficult, I have 2 small children (2 and 4), am settling two estates, am estranged from most of my family....can you feel the stress mounting??? We've also just gone through some financial difficulites lately with the military screwing up pay, banks humiliating me......well, you get the gist.

I guess I've just come to my breaking point. The therapy and pills are no longer working, I've gained weight instead of losing it, I can't keep a straight thought in my head and no longer want to get out of bed but just stay under the covers all day. I think the only thing that keeps me moving is the kids. I've gone through herniated discs, degenerative discs, migraine headaches, tension headaches, all over aches, insomnia, nightmares, extreme fatigue, lack of motivation, acne, indigestion....I'm just a time bomb waiting to go off. I figure Wicca and healing stones are perhaps my last chance at regaining some control over my life which seems to so desperately put me in a tailspin.

Any wisdom that you could impart on putting me back on a good path would be most appreciative. What do I need? Well, I've lost my identity, self-confidence, sexual desire, happiness, health, wealth, anything positive (generally I was a positive person), hope, any sense of inner peace, no creativity or willingness to make a decision. I'd definitely say that balance is not something present in my life right now. If there is a way to be completely screwed up, I think I'm there.

BTW- is there a recommended way of storing the stones (i.e. regenerative box, velvet bags, separated, etc.)? Thanks.

ANSWER: Hello, I can feel the mounting stress in your email account of your current situation. This can happen from time to time and in the end it's how we look at the situations that help us to overcome them and learn from them. You have obviously pre-chosen these events in planning your current life in order for you to overcome and learn certain lessons, whatever they may personally to you...Once you've accepted these events, which I feel you have, let them be. Realize that they are not YOU. They are outside occurences you will deal with in due time.

The important thing now is to focus on yourself. I am getting a sense that you have let these situations sweep away any sense of your individuality. Think of your happy times, carefree, and think of who you used to be, just you, yourself. This is what we are going to try to recapture.

So in all of this chaos, I strongly suggest taking 15 minutes each day. Even as little as 5 minutes a day at first to ease into it...Take these few minutes to lie in a crystal grid. You can do this lying in bed or on a sheet on the floor. For your personally, I would focus on your Crown Chakra, which is connecting you to Universal Energy. Yours personally is probably blocked or in chaos. We want it to be rotating in a large clockwise motion. I would suggest surrounding your body with Moonstone (a calm, feminine, introspective energy)...You can use tumbled stones or any other forms, place them evenly around your lying body. At the Crown - a few inches from the top of your head, place either White Agate, Selenite or Apophyllite (the bigger the better). Place Howlite at your Solar Plexus Chakra (a few inches above the navel) for weight control. Place Rose Quartz over your Heart for self-love and opening to Divine Love of the Universe.

Lie, closing your eyes. I would even suggest placing a pair of ULEXITE crystals over the eyes for clarity and reconnecting with your purpose in the universe. Breathe deeply and evenly, allowing these few minutes for yourself only. If worries stray into your thoughts, gently push them aside. If your thoughts stray, gently focus them on the crystals around you. Imagine yourself in a big light of healing Moonstone, focus on the crystal at your crown, connecting you to your Higher Self, the Angels and the Universe.

Remember to clean, charge and program your crystals before and after every healing use. You can store them in a pouch, box or piece of cloth, the storage is not as important as the cleaning.

Try out this initial layout and let me know how it goes.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

No comments: