Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CRYSTALS: Keeping Charge


QUESTION: How Can I keep my stones charged. I'm moving from my home. It has bad energy or something. But until than, my stones drain quickly. They are very powerful when I first get them though.

ANSWER: When I read your email, I could feel the drain and void in your home. I highly suggest doing a crystal healing ritual to cleanse out your next home to avoid such a drain. I performed such a ritual when moving into my current home because I knew a lot of negativity was present; the former owner was a recluse who left all the shutters down and was eventually evicted!

In any case, to keep your stones charged in the meanwhile, I "see" you using either dry sea salt or dry brown rice in a covered box or closed case with Quartz points. I normally recommend just the salt or rice, but in your case, I definitely "see" Quartz points enhancing and retaining the energy of your crystals' charge. I would leave them covered in your situation until you want to wear/use them.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
http://www.idigcrystals.com

No comments: