Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CRYSTALS: Abundance All-encompassing


QUESTION: Sheila, I thank you so very much for your reply. Just like what I previously mentioned, I have a citrine wand and an aventurine merkaba. First, is it okay to use a citrine wand when reciting my affirmation? Also, according to some descriptions that came with the stones, a merkaba is supposed to be a "powerful one." Not quite sure what it means. Can I use a merkaba to do my affirmations in the mornings or do I have to have a pyramid one? Can I also use a citrine cluster for my affirmation?Thank you very much for everything.

ANSWER:
Thank you for your questions. It is okay to use any crystal you are comfortable with.

Everything that I do and everything that you read in crystal healing books are only a guideline. You should take what you like from these guides and make them your own. In the end, it is you who has to feel right with the crystals and shapes you choose.

As mentioned in my money multiplier practice, every week I did use different types of crystals; whatever was available, whatever invoked my fancy and whatever felt right for the activity I was pursuing - for example, when I was lying down, it was easier to use flat slabs, when I was exercising, spheres and eggs were easier to hold, when standing or sitting the wand was perfect to use. As long as the focus is the same and you have programmed these crystals for this purpose, rest assured that they will manfiest your desires.

So, don't limit yourself. Like abundance, be open to ALL possibilities.

We are abundance, my friend. We just have to remember this again.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin :)

No comments: