Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CRYSTALS: Psychic Attacks


I have had several inquiries about psychic attacks this week. Psychic attacks are when others, knowingly or unknowingly, send bad thoughts your way. They can also be known as Psychic vampires, the ones who leech and drain you of your positive energy, leaving you lethargic and weak. Usually this is done subconsciously, where the person is feeding off your energies just because it's there and they have so much negavity (usually in the department of complaints) that it's easy for them to overwhelm you...if you are not protected.

First of all, I highly recommend Carnelian to ward of psychic attacks. Clean, charge and program your crystal for this purpose. If you know WHO is attacking you, then make an extra notation in your programming including their name.

I would also suggest Third Eye Agates meant to protect against the "evil eye" (aka: others sending evil thoughts towards you, curses, etc)...I have one Third Eye Agate I made into a necklace to wear (as seen in the photo above), and I also take custom orders on my etsy store if you're looking for something specific.

Or you, can just keep loose Third eye Agates in your pocket or large ones in your home or office.

No comments: