Thursday, June 12, 2008

guardian angels


















Angels get a lot of attention. The foremost being the whimsical, winged unisex creatures floating about, protecting our legions from evil. Having attended Angel workshops and invoked Angel aid, I must say the angels are not for me.

We all have some sort of guardian angels, but it's not until we can "see" them clearly that we will know what to ask for. In my case, it became clear one night last week. I was lying in bed, trying to go to sleep, when I flicker of ethereal mist whipped through my bedroom door. At first I figured it was our cat, Charles, but looking around and seeing no physical being, I just "knew" that it was my guardian angel. And they are not just one, but there are many. All of the cats of my past, all of the independent, serene, self-important felines of the present.

At that moment, I knew why traditional angels never heed my pleas...

http://www.idigcrystals.com/