Friday, June 10, 2011

CRYSTALS: Malachite Box



QUESTION: I love Malachite (sp?) and I am looking for accent boxes for a bedroom design I am working on here in Los Angeles. Can you send me more info or link me to prior postings on Malachite and what you have available for sale online! Thank you. ANSWER: Hi, Do you know what size Malachite boxes you want? Please keep in mind they are quite pricey as this is a soft stone so it's harder to work with carving wise. It is also easily scratched because of its softness, but in the end it is prized for its exquisite green banded beauty. Here are some posts on Malachite from our blog:

http://sheilasatin.blogspot.com/search?q=malachite&updated-max=2009-12-01T09%3A46%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=20

We also have a Malachite description on our website:

http://www.satincrystals.com/servlet/the-template/malachite/Page

I think the Malachite Room in Russia is especially impressive!

If you let me know how many boxes and what the price range and size is, i can look into it for you!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
sheila@satincrystals.com
www.satiincrystals.com

##

No comments: