Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CLASS: Jewelry Sunday


QUESTION: Hello! I really thought your class on how to make jewerly was this coming Sunday. And I really wanted to go and can't make this Saturday. If you can, please give this class again in the near future. I would love to make jewerly with crystles and bring along a few friends also. Thank you for your time and I hope to meet you real soon.

ANSWER: Thank you for writing to me! Yes, this time the jewelry class is on Saturday. However, if you have at least 3 students, I can have a custom class for you anytime you would like to schedule one depending on space in our calendar!

When you have some dates and friends ready to register, let me know and I will set it up for you!

Let's keep in touch!
Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: