Thursday, June 9, 2011

CRYSTALS: Financial Swing



QUESTION: I have been having wild swings in income this year....it is really stressing me out. Any recommendations for that?

ANSWER: Wild swings of income come with being self-employed or not receiving a regular paycheck. On this front, I know exactly how you feel! It can be concerning during those low periods, but it's the worry that keeps us focused on the negative. As hard as it may be, have faith that you will be financially balanced and abundant.

Whenever I am feeling financial worries, I like to pick up my impressive green Aventurine Aura Wand and do money manifestations with it. For you, another crystal may be your abundance stone. Many people swear by Citrine (as pictured) to balance cash flow, but for me, I feel more of an affinity to Aventurine!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

##

No comments: