Thursday, November 18, 2010

CRYSTALS: Lumps


QUESTION: Hi ladies, I have another healing question. The advice you gave me for my Asthma has been a great help. I have a lump in the armpit. I have had the breast removed and an implant inserted twice due to problems. Can you advise as to which crystal/s I can use to reduce the lump. I have been doing Reiki on the area. I would be grateful you could advise me. I dont want anymore surgery. Kind Regards.

ANSWER: Thank you for your question. I am very happy to hear that our crystal healing advice regarding your asthma has been beneficial to you.

Lumps that show up in our physical body are often caused by an energy blockage. Your body wants to detoxify itself and somehow things get blocked up as a result of poor circulation. A good crystal to help the body detoxify naturally is SERPENTINE. If there is inflammation, a good crystal to reduce any swelling is APACHE TEAR OBSIDIAN.

If you need any help finding these crystals, let us know!

Sincerely,

Sheila Satin

http://www.satincrystals.com/

##

No comments: