Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy People Interview: Jennifer Beaton

Jennifer Beaton
Occupation: I've always considered my Mom job to be my #1 job!
Location: Westlake, Ohio

5 things that make me the happiest:
1. my kids
2. music
3. etsy
4. my new car (shallow but true)
5. shopping for my shop

my views on energy healing?
I believe giving off positive energy can heal!

an energy experience for me is...well, working out! I'm not kidding! Years ago I was diagnosed with chronic fatique syndrome and they wanted to give me anti-depressants-no way!! I started working out slowly and now, at age 51, I have more energy and am more healthy than ever. I work out at least 6 days ago, for about an hour, either spinning, bosu, pilates, yogilates, and zumba!

three things that I would like to manifest in my life:
1. I'm always working on my self esteem, I would like to manifest a better feeling about myself!
2. I would like to help my kids to manifest a positive and fun attitude towards life (a great sense of humor is so important)
3. I would like to also manifest financial security.

The types of people I would like to attract: please do not apply to be my friend unless you will be an unconditional friend. that is what I am, I have only a few friends, but don't feel sorry for me...they're the best friends you can ask for, and no matter what they do or say I will stick by them forever..one of my best friends is my older daughter, Lindsey, who just turned 25. I would like to attract only people that have a sense of humor and only people that don't dwell on the little things...let them go, geez, we're not here that long, enjoy yourself and those around you! When I was laid off from my part time job, February 14, 2008 (they actually made us keep working there (there were three of us) until 3/31-that was awful), I was completely devastated. As a loyal person and loyal employee, I could not believe they were doing that to me. My daughter, Lindsey, encouraged me to open a shop on Etsy because I have always had a passion for antiques and vintage! She now has three shops on Etsy! So on April 1st, I did it! I opened my shop. I taught myself how to market myself, photography, buying and selling, how to package fragile glass items, etc. I am proud of what I have accomplished these past three months.
I want to tell everyone, if I can do it...so can they!

So it turns out, losing my job was the best thing that could have ever happened to me..I'm learning so much more about myself, and at 51, I feel more like 25!

My shop is http://jenscloset.etsy.com/ and please check out my blog (that was a whole new world for me also) http://jensvintage.blogspot.com/


If YOU are a happy shiny person who believes in energy healing, has some crystal experiences to relate and wants to be interviewed, please email sheilasatin@gmail.com


Thank you, Jennifer! The positive universe is within you.
I Dig Crystals "Happy People Interviews"
Promoting shiny, happy people who believe in their own abundance

1 comment:

jenscloset said...

Thank you so much Sheila!