Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy People Interview: Adriana Medina


Adriana Medina
Occupation: Personal Trainer/Business Owner
Location: Seattle Washington


Five things that make you the happiest:
1. Catching up with friends I haven't seen in awhile and picking up like we left off!
2. Watching my clients change there lives and become super independent individuals that have goals constantly and are making history.
3. Being able to run a race or do something I seen as impossible or challenging (marathon).
4. Taking care of my nieces and nephews
5. Turning of the light switch right before I slip into bed!

What are your views on energy healing? Energy healing works. Everybody lets out some sort of energy rather good or bad. What ever you believe is true.

How do you call abundance into your life? Lots of love, enough to eat, and having people you can trust and go too.

What is your favorite crystal? Amethyst and Quartz.

What is one crystal or energy healing experience you would like to share with the world? Ooh, I just looked this up and I think it's true about me: Amethyst Calming energy. Encourages spirituality and contentment. Stone of stability, strength, and peace. Excellent for meditation.

How do you define success?Not worrying about what people think and finding ones' own happiness. I read that once and I believe that.

Three things that you would like to manifest in your life right now:
1. A more efficient way to reach people who want fitness in there life yet don't know how to get there
2. Make more money without having to work as hard as I do. (but love)
3. I want an incredibly rewarding relationship with someone that is my fit.

What types of people do you want to attract into your life (this is so those who like your interview can contact you if they fit your description)? People who have goals, are doing something they love and are mentally stimulating. adriana@funkeytofitness.com
http://www.qakefitness.com/Qakefitness.com/Welcome.html


--------------------------------------------------------8<---------------------
If YOU are a happy shiny person who believes in energy healing, has some crystal experiences to relate and wants to be interviewed, please email sheilasatin@gmail.com

Thank you, Adriana! You are full of happy energy!

I Dig Crystals "Happy People Interviews"
Promoting shiny, happy people who believe in their own abundance
--------------------------------------------------------8<---------------------

No comments: