Monday, March 26, 2012

Sacred Geometry Crystals

Quartz Icosahedron Crystal



Question:

Hi! How is it going?

I have a question about your sacred geometry crystals. Myself i'm probably more water oriented, as I am a cancer water dog, so that would be ikosaeder. But I didn't find any dodekahedran in your collection and I was asking myself why? I heard that they actually are important for the heart...and I should work with my heart more because it is not the same as when I was young. When I was young my heart was warmer, I could feel it better. Now It is more colder and desensitized.


Well I had a meditation session in Hong Kong which already helped me alot, but now I think I need a tool to even push that more.


What do you think about my thoughts?


I also found this interesting blog
. They talk about the chestahedron in the heart and the 5th chamber of the heart. Look at the comment at the bottom...isn't that crazy? Why do they operate you if you have a 5th chamber of the heart?

Thanks for your time

Much Love
(Greetings from switzerland)


Answer:

Hi, Thank you for writing to us.  Sacred geometry is a very interesting and powerful subject.  If you are ready to move forward in your energy work, we definitely recommend you use one of these sacred crystals during your meditations.  The icosahedron is my favorite because it circulates the most energy due to having the most facets.

We receive unique items at Satin Crystals, so we do not always have every shape in store.  Most of our items are one of a kind.  If you feel that you resonate with a certain piece, it's best to listen to  your intuition.

Thank you for sharing the article with us.   We believe there are many ways to achieve a result, and different techniques work for different people.  Go with what feels right to you.

If you need any more assistance, you may email us here.

Sincerely,
Lisa Satin


www.satincrystals.com 



##