Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Obsidian Ball for Gazing

Obsidian Silver Sheen Ball


Question
:
Hello, I see that the biggest obsidian ball (listed above) that you have is the 3.3" silver sheen third eye ball. I have no clue how big a 3.3" would be. Do you have any pictures with this ball in a hand or next to another item, so that I can compare the actual size?

I was thinking I would need a 5" to 6". I am wanting to find a ball for a beginner and want a big enough view screen. What advice do you have about buying a 3.3" -- do you think that would be too small or eye-straining?

Thanks.

 
Answer: Thank you for emailing us about the obsidian ball.  Obsidian is one of the top recommended stones for gazing.  Traditionally, larger sized spheres are used for most effective gazing, as they give off more energy and there is more surface room to work with.  However, we have had many scrying classes in the past, and some people have also worked with smaller sized spheres.

We actually do have another obsidian sphere that is 4.5" and is not yet listed on the website.  I will send you additional photos later in the day, and hope that will help with the decision.

Please email me if you have any other questions.  Thank you,

Lisa Satin of Satin Crystals
 
##