Tuesday, August 30, 2011

INTERVIEW: Egyptian Code


Do you have a specific writing style?
According to me, each human being is different in their thoughts but the result of all the thoughts may be same. So my style of writing comes from my thoughts the way I look at the world. 

How did you come up with the title?
Choosing the title for the book is really a challenging task for me after completing the book. The title “Egyptian Code: The Secret Code Used by Pharaohs that Can Turn Small Businesses into Empires” has been though for almost a week and then the title is confirmed.

What books have most influenced your life most?
Swami Vivekananda life history has influenced me a lot to change the path of my life

Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
No

Who designed the covers?
One of my close friends named “Jeff” has designed the cover of the book as per my inputs. 

Tell us your latest news?
Please check my blog http://www.egyptiancode.com/ 
 Frequently to know about the latest news 

Where can we get a copy of the book?
You can purchase a copy of the book at Amazon. Here is the link 

Thank you

Sennaya Swamy

##


No comments: