Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CRYSTALS: Citrine


QUESTION: Hello There! I am working to attract a large sum of money into my life for peaceful and positive purposes. I have a large Citrine Pyramid Crystal which I hold in my hands for attracting my wealth energy. Can you instruct me on how to better use my crystal?

ANSWER: Hello! It sounds like you are on the right path for attracting wealth by meditating with your Citrine Pyramid! Meditating, visualizing and manifesting with your crystals is the most powerful way to tap into the crystal's energies. I assume you are already cleaning, charging and programming your crystals before using them (if not there is more information on www.satincrystals.com under the tab "Crystal FAQ's").

The one thing that does come to mind as a suggestion to you is to have some smaller, more portable Citrine crystals around you while you are doing these meditations, so that you can easily take them with you during your day as a reminder of the manifestation you have been calling into your life.

As for the Citrine sphere, this will be easier to hold in your hands and you will most likely receive a different sensation. Different shapes have different effects on our thoughts. For me, a Pyramid brings in more sacred power, decisiveness and strength. For me, a sphere brings in more harmony, a softer energy, yet just as powerful, as it's the most uniform shape in the universe.

Spheres are also used for group harmony, bringing people together for progressive meetings and exciting solutions. Many healers will place large Crystal Balls in the center of their meeting tables or living spaces to bring a harmonious energy, aligning minds and raising the vibration among the group.

I would suggest placing your Citrine sphere on a ring in your money corner of your home, office or space - we place them on crystal rings which can double as rings to wear! The money corner is the furthest left corner from the door.

We are always happy to help you with any crystal healing advice. We also invite you to subscribe to our blog at http://sheilasatin.blogspot.com where we answer many crystal questions like yours every week.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

p.s. your Citrine sphere you ordered is on its way today!

-----
Satin Crystals :: 1718a Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446

http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: