Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CRYSTALS: Charoite


Charoite is often called a 'stone of transformation' as well as a stone of power. In particular it transforms negative emotions such as anger and fear into positive feelings. As a part of the transformation process it allows release of those negative emotions, so one can change and move forward. It is a stone of creativity, bringing spiritual growth and possibility. Helps release one from victimization, and enhances courage. It is used in spiritual work for entity release, rescue work, and prophesy.

QUESTION: Hi, I am beginning a gemstone/chakra medicine class in SF this weekend that requires me to have charoite. I see that you have the CHAROITE SLAB 5" Purple Superman Spiritual Crystal 01 listed on the website and just wanted to ensure that you have the stone available. If so, I would like to come pick it up on Saturday morning. I don't live in the city and drove in from Santa Rosa this past Saturday only to find a sign on the door saying closed for the weekend. I prefer to see/feel the stones over ordering them online. There are other stones that I need for later on in the class that I am interested in seeing, but this one I need for Saturday. Can you please confirm that you have the stone in stock. Thanks.

ANSWER: Hello, thanks for your email. We do have this 5"slab available as of now and it is the only piece if chariot currently in stock. We are open regular hours now Tuesday to Saturday 12-6pm.

Sincerely,
Sheila satin

p.s. We are also open by appointment for buyers and healing sessions.

Satin Crystals :: 1718a Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446

http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: