Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CRYSTALS: Windows



QUESTION: Hello Sheila, Your blog is very down-to-earth . Not intimidating at all. I've learn more about crystals than I ever had. thank you for that. I have a question. I need protection from energies that come into my window. What can I hang in the window or put on the window seal to block the energies? thank you . Have a great day

ANSWER: Hi, thanks for the compliment and your question. There are several things you can do with crystals to protect yourself from negative energies using this portal (don't forget to clean, charge and program the stones before use - check our CRYSTALS FAQs tab on www.satincrystals.com):

1. Hang orange Carnelian (like pictured) rings in your window (at least 3)

2. Tape black Jet crystals on each corner of your window. You can even place a little salt on the bottom corners before placing your Jet stones to cleanse the area.

3. Place Amethyst Geodes in the window facing outwards to absorb and transmute any negative energies to positive before entering your home.

If you need help obtaining any of these stones, please feel free to email me at satincrystals@gmail.com or visit our website!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com
##

No comments: