Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Day 8


A day of money moths! Today I decided to lie on my bed with two green tumbled Malachite crystals in my hands. I went through the 7 chakra chant of "every day in every way I am becoming rich and richer". Then, I affirmed all of the things in my life that I am grateful for. I do this often just to lift the spirits, and I usually focus on the small things that made my day so great and then move on to a wider appreciation of wealth in my life.


I then started to internally affirm "my money multiplies" and "I retain wealth". With the first affirmation I felt the energy of the crystal in my left hand flicker like a moth. With the second affirmation, I felt the energy of the crystal in my right hand solid as a rock. The second time, I felt like there were two moths flickering upward, but the right hand energy remained solid. It was a nice sensation, so I kept going. Before long, it was as though a rainbow of "money moths" were energetically flying over my aura...


1 comment:

Satin Crystals Healing Blog said...

Cool! I need some money moth meditation since my Ebay store has only sold $100 in the past 7 days- unusually low. On the bright side a lot of other non-monetary things have been coming my way, like my new assistant, our new bed, and tonight I'm ordering a new laptop.

Today I did an abundance meditation as well, and then drifted into a very short nap which was awaken with my astral body being pulled back into the room. But one of the bodies was still floating because I could see an orange light and the San Francisco Skyline within.

Next time I will try with some abundance crystals.