Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MONEY MULTIPLIER: Day 15


General frustration clogged my energies today and I needed to do something to clear it. So, I picked up my Quartz Epidote cluster and sat with it for the money multiplier exercise. While doing this, my mind seemed to expand. I was staring at my hardwood floor and it seemed to become clearer yet more detached. As I sat there with the crystal cluster in my hands, I was constantly inspired to get up and do something else that came to mind.
In the end, I was inspired to clear out my apartment of any clutter. I am not a pack-rat, I love to donate things to people who are going to use them. Frivolous storage clogs up our energies. So, I went through each room and pushed aside that "maybe one day..." mentality. Maybe One Day is Today...


"every day in every way i am rich and richer"

No comments: