Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy People Interview: Jeanne Tracey


Jeanne Tracey
Occupation: Textile Artist
Location: Kansas City, MO USA

Five things that make you the happiest:
1. Sweet Hugs from Keith and kisses from my dog Annie
2. Working in my studio alone, with music and candles
3. Swimming every single day, does so much for the body and spirit
4. Entertaining friend and family, there is nothing like sharing your table with others
5. Waking up in the morning, drinking hot tea and looking at the trees, sky, birds

What are your views on energy healing? I am rather new to this, however I strongly believe that energy healing truly works. I can feel fabulous changes in my body and my mind when holding and meditating with whatever crystal I happen to pick up for meditation and prayer.

Also, I purchased a set of healing crystals (actually two) one for me and one for The Tao Academy in Kansas City, KS. Many of their clients always ask for the crystal room, as this particular set relaxes them, very often during treatment, whether it be massage or accupuncture, their clients become so relaxed they are able to fall into a gentle sleep during treatments.


How do you call abundance into your life? I thank God every single day and throughout the day for what I have

What is your favorite crystal? Rose Quartz

What is one crystal or energy healing experience you would like to share with the world? Oh, yes, this has to do with the rare turquoise heart crystal. As told to Lisa and Sheila Satin, whenever I receive a new shipment of crystals, I invite my friend Randy over. Randy is in treatment for Cancer, also doing alternative treatments at the Tao Academy. Randy is a long time friend and intuitive. After a good lunch, we head up to my meditation room and I invite Randy to choose crystals that he is attracted too...He picked up the Rare turquoise heart (from India) right off the bat. He keeps it with him. When I pulled the [metaphysical] property sheet, it was "spot on" for assisting his body/mind/heart energy in his quest for healing. (Yes, I ordered another for me)


How do you define success? Shaking off the conventional world and doing the work that you LOVE. I believe each and everyone one of us has something to contribute to the world to bring happiness, joy and greatfulness into the world. Each of us are gifted in one way or another...Success is finding your gift and sharing it with the world, whatever that may be.

Three things that you would like to manifest in your life right now:
1. More time to work in my studio. I have recently 'inherited' an entire family, which takes lots of time to nurture.
2. Working larger silks
3. Learning how to slow down, enjoying life, my family, friends, neighbors

What types of people do you want to attract into your life (this is so those who like your interview can contact you if they fit your description)?
Those who either want to or already have taken the leap, trusting the Universe to support living their life, doing what they LOVE the most.

**If you would like others to contact you, leave your email and any other of your sites you'd like to promote:
Jeanne Tracey Owner
Textiles Etcetera
5700 WyandotteKansas City, MO 64113
Studio: 816-807-5204
http://www.textilesetcetera.com/
I also manage vacation rentals in Indian Shores Fl right on the Gulf of Mexico..BEAUTIFUL... Anyone who may wish to order or just chat, please feel free to contact me anytime: http://gulfcoastrentals.com/florida-9/2indS-kellumK-indian-shores.htm

Have a blessed day. namaste' jeannie
--------------------------------------------------------
If YOU are a happy shiny person who believes in energy healing, has some crystal experiences to relate and wants to be interviewed, please email sheilasatin@gmail.com

Thank you, Jeanne! Your generous nature translates through the miles!
Promoting shiny, happy people who believe in their own abundance
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: