Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Big Beads on a Man's Wrist?

QUESTIONHello, I'm very interested in your beautiful Prehnite Bracelet 02 Chunky Stretch Green Black 13-14mm Round Stone (Gift Box). My concern is the size of the stones at 13 to 14mm. They seem and look pretty large in the photos of the bracelet on a woman's wrist. I'm interested in the properties of this stone, but will it look good on a man's wrist? In other words it looks okay with the 13 to 14mm on a woman, but how about a man? Do you have any pictures of it on a man's wrist? Do you sell very many to men? Also do you offer it in a smaller size than 13 to 14mm? I'm a professional person and I'm concerned that the size of the stones will be ostentatious say in a business suit.

Sorry for all the questions
Please let me know
Thanks

ANSWER: Hi, thank you for your email. Yes, the Prehnite bracelet you are referring to does contain large beads which would be most appropriate for special occasions versus everyday wear. Then again, it is also up to personal preference! Yes, we sell natural stone bracelets to both men and women. Style is a very individual thing, so we do not discriminate on which sex will be wearing which stones. At this time, we do not have the Prehnite bracelets in smaller size beads, but we do make and sell new items on our store every month, so I would keep a lookout on the website or sign up for our newsletter for updates on new products!

Sincerely, 
Sheila Satin 
I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: