Sunday, May 10, 2015

Elusive White Aventurine


QUESTION: Greetings,  I've been searching everywhere for white aventurine.  Might you have any? I love your pieces and you are always my first stop for crystals...but I
can't find any...anywhere.  Thanks in advance.


ANSWER:  Hi, thanks for your email. I have not heard of a white Aventurine before, but that doesn't mean it does not exist! You may be thinking of a Snow White Quartz? Aventurine is a compact Quartz containing glittering inclusions, usually Mica. Perhaps you are looking for a white Mica? Natural Aventurine is most often associated with the color green, but is also popular in red, orange and blue.
Sorry I could not be of help in this particular search. If you do find White Aventurine, I would be curious to see a picture!
Sincerely,
Sheila Satin I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: