Monday, March 23, 2015

Why I'm drawn to Obsidian?

Question: Hi, Nice to meet you. As of late I'm finding myself being  drawn more and more to Obasidian. This seems to be a predominant one. I would like to better understand why? Also what stone(s) compliment it?
     I found out about your company on Amazon. I took a look at your site and saw that I could email you.
     I don't consider myself to be a rock person. My knowledge of stones is limited. I've worked with them at times before. Usually the people who I worked with tried to push high vibration stones off on me.  Let's just say it was well interesting to put it mildly. Also they portrayed themselves to know more than they did. So I got shall I say burnt. I got rid of the stones quickly.
I find myself better able to process earthy type stones. I can only surmazize this from being that I'm a earth sign type person. A Virgo for sure.
     Thank you for your help and reading my email


Answer: Hi, thanks for your email. Obsidian is one of our most popular stones used for protection. In particular, Obsidian is great for protecting your personal energies from others around you. Whether they are intentionally or unintentionally sending you unwanted vibes, Obsidian helps to block this from your aura. A lot of people in customer service, medical field, telemarketing will wear Obsidian to help from keeping themselves feel drained at work.
Besides protecting your aura, Obsidian is a very grounding stone. With this Earth energy, I can see why it's calling to you. To read more about the properties of Obsidian, visit our Obsidian page: http://www.idigcrystals.com/info/Crystal_Properties_Obsidian
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email back!
Have a wonderful day,
Sheila Satin

##

I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: