Saturday, August 10, 2013

Release stress with Stone Massage Wands





Make sure to have a selection of crystal healing massage wands for relieving different types of stress. For example, you can program Red Jasper massage wands to release physical pains or program Purple Fluorite to relieve sinus problems. I keep stone massage wands in my bathroom and on my bed stand to help me relax. We have a selection of new crystal healing massage wands to release tensions in your life.

Here are a few of the new stone massage wands you will find at I Dig Crystals:

Aragonite Massage Wands to release tension in the feet

Fluorite Massage to head tension

Jet Massage Wands to release shoulder tension

Silver Sheen Obsidian Massage to release stomach tension

Pyrite Massage Wand to release spinal tension

Rose Quartz Massage Wand to release heart tension

Selenite Massage Wand to release facial tension




I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: