Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wearing a Mix of Healing Crystals

Crystal Healing Necklaces



QUESTION
:
Hi Sheila, I just wanted to thank you again for your help. I just received the necklace and it's beautiful! I couldn't be happier and I'm so glad I get to take it with me on vacation (thanks to you)! 

Question for you... I purchased an aventurine pendant from you a few weeks ago, and I was wondering if I could keep it on me/with me along with the rhodochrosite/fluorite bracelet and the rhodonite necklace? I don't know if any of those crystals "conflict" with each other or if I should not wear certain crystal combinations together? 

Thanks for all your help!
 
 
ANSWER: Hi, I'm glad the rhodonite crystal healing necklace arrived without problems :) Have a great vacation!

Yes, you can keep all the healing crystals together as they are focusing on their own positive energies. If you yourself feel overwhelmed or scattered, then you will know that it is too much for you to handle, in which case, just wear a few healing crystals at a time, but for most people, wearing multiple gemstones is just fine.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

No comments: