Saturday, February 26, 2011

CRYSTALS: Dreams


QUESTION: Hi Sheila ... best wishes for the new business location.

I've got a large and potent new crystal (a golden healer with penetrators) and it's making its presence known. I believe it's adding to my dreams (I keep it in my shrine/meditation room.) In my dreams a few days after bringing it home, I heard a word i thought was vandanite. I checked it out and realized it was vanadinite, a particularly striking red-colored mineral.


This is the second time I've gotten mineral/crystal names in dreams this past month. (the other was hemimorphite). obviously, I'm taking this seriously.


I do have other crystals and minerals in my bedroom. I believe, though, the new crystal is the source.


What is your take on this? thanks.


ANSWER: Hi, thanks for your email! I have heard many times about those who dream of crystals. They are calling out to you to fulfill a missing energy in your life. As you have been dreaming of Vanadanite, this is a powerful stone for the Sacral chakra - which is to balance the sexual energy, related to creativity and personal power.

Certain crystals to enhance your dreams, whether it be interpreting, enhancing, remembering or calling out for other crystals that you need. It sounds like your golden healer is definitely the source of clarity in the dreams you are now having. I am happy to hear that you are taking these dreams seriously. Listening to the signs that the universe gives you will help you progress on your path.

Thank you so much for your positive wishes and we are always happy to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com
sheila@satincrystals.com

##

No comments: