Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MIRACLE: Old Friends



a note from a friend I haven't seen in many years...

Hi Sheila, long time, no see... I hope you are doing well!

Do you remember us? Currently, we are back in Boston for some work, and last weekend we went for a short trip to San Fransisco. We lived in Nob Hill, and several times we walked along Polk Street. On Sunday, before going back to Boston, we decided to eat at a Thai Restaurant on Polk Street, and we took a bus all the way from North Beach just to have lunch there. On the way to the restaurant I noticed a sign saying "Satin Crystals", and I wondered "hmmm.... that sounds like the internet shop, Sheila had".

I looked into the shop and I saw someone who looked like you, but after a while, my wife and I agreed that it wasnt you. We were just about to leave, but then I thought I would just have a quick look inside and speak with the woman there.... and it turned out to be your sister!!! I was so amazed!! I simply couldnt believe that I had just randomly run into your shop!!! That is a real miracle!!

It was a pity you were not there, but I hope you are doing well in San Fransisco, and it looked like things were going well with the shop.

I hope you will be there, next time a miracle happens:-)

All the best wishes.

##

No comments: