Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CRYSTALS: Fluorite Dreams


QUESTION: I had a dream about fluorite in the days I was starting to go insane. I bought a green fluorite chip and used it as one of my first crystals. It has since been lost, and I have had many other dreams about certain crystals. My question is, is it important for me to get a new fluorite piece or should I use one of the other crystals I have?

ANSWER: My answer to you is a definite YES! Fluorite is obviously calling you for some reason known only to you. Whatever the properties of Fluorite are, they are something you should be working with. Some properties of Fluorite - focus, concentration, calming the nerves...

If you're still having Fluorite dreams, I would say you should definitely obtain another piece. If you are no longer dreaming of this crystal, you may want to move on to whatever crystals are popping up more!
I would also suggest posting on our forums and seeing what others think of your crystal dreams: http://satincrystals.ning.com
Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
Crystal Healer

1 comment:

Crystal Goddess said...

Absolutely, you should get another flourite crystal. Flourite is one of my favorite crystals. I, too, "lost" a piece when it fell to the floor and broke. I found another beautiful flourite stone unexpectedly in a shop in Carmel. I was so happy that I put it under my pillow and it has assisted in so many meaningful dreams that it is still there! As a side note, I've always found better luck with crystals that find me rather than intentionally searching for them. Good luck!