Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Embracing Feminine Energy





Question: Hello, I am just wondering if you can assist me with choosing the right crystal. I am 5 months pregnant, and have just realised my masculine energy is dominate. I fell I need to bring forth, connect and embrace my feminine energy. Do you have any recommendations in crystals or gems, etc.Thank you for your assistance.

Answer: Hi, thanks for your email. To connect with your feminine energy, I suggest you surround yourself with Moonstone. Moonstone is a very calming, yin stone connected with the energies of the Moon Goddess. Moonstone will help to balance your masculine energies. Make sure to clean, charge and program your Moonstone to focus it on your intentions: Healing Crystal Care.

If you don't already have this crystal, you can find some on our website. You can also learn more about Moonstone here: Moonstone Crystal Article.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
idigcrystals@gmail.com 





No comments: