Friday, July 26, 2013

Unblocking the Throat Chakra

Deep Blue Azurite Minerals for the Throat Chakra


Question: Hi Sheila...  How are you? This morning, I was about to do my chakra balancing. I dropped aquamarine on the wooden floor. And, it broke in half. I'm shocked...  What does this mean?  Thanks.

Answer: I am sorry to hear about your Aquamarine crystal. Sometimes it means that the crystal has absorbed too much energy, depending on what you are working on (for example, if your throat chakra was very blocked and the crystal was not charged enough, it might drain the stones' energies). There have many reports of crystals breaking for no good reason.

However, in the case of dropping the crystal, it was most likely broken from the physical impact on the stone.

Sincerely,
Sheila :)

Response: Dear Sheila...  OMG!!  I use chakra crystals to balance my chakra.  I always have a problem with my throat.  When I receive massage, I can't allow most therapist to touch my throat and neck. How I can charge the crystal?  Necklace has been tremendously helpful to block anybody or any space to drain my energy. God bless you. Looking forward to hearing from you on a new crystal to replace my aquamarine.


Buy Throat Chakra Crystals at I Dig Crystals.

##

idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: