Friday, February 17, 2012

Sparkling Genuine Quartz

Clear Quartz 10mm Bracelet

Question: I would love to have a 14mm clear or faceted, quartz bracelet. If the stones are not manufactured or heat treated, I realize that they would have imperfections. Please let me know if that is something that you can do and if so, how much. Thanks.


Answer: Hi, thank you for your email. At the moment I have one bracelet that fits your requirements. This bracelet is not heat treated. These are natural Quartz stones, however, they are obviously machine-polished. They are 10mm beads. If you are looking for something larger than that, please let me know and I will look to make a custom piece for you. Yes, you are correct, natural Quartz will have unique inclusions. I am actually going out of the country tomorrow until the end of the month, so I will be on the lookout for beads on my travels, and if I don't find what you are wanting, I will do a search here when I get back.

Until then,
Sheila Satin :)