Monday, December 12, 2011

My crystal's color ran away!

Apache Tear Obsidian Tumbled Stones


QUESTION: Dear Lisa and Sheila, I'd like to comment this with you: I've been wearing a small apache tear stone taped to my belly button since early morning (6 am, now its 4:05 pm), and I felt like I had to take it of. For sheer curiosity I looked at it to check if it had gone more translucid. To my amazement, I saw a purplish blue hue in the stone, instead of the original smoky-honey brown hue. Have you heard of this before?


ANSWER: Hi, thank you for your email. Yes, we have often heard of crystals sacrificing their energy/color to those in need. We often hear of the Rainbow Obsidian rings getting brighter the more unwanted energies that they absorb. We have also heard of Bloodstone losing its red inclusions to those who have circulatory problems. Yours is not a new phenomena, but definitely, an interesting case which you will want to explore further! If you feel okay with the Apache stones, I would continue to use them. If you don't feel right, then I would give it a break or counteract it with some other energies as your aura may not be ready for the energies that the Apache stones are bringing up.. 



Sincerely, 
Sheila Satin

##