Friday, November 27, 2009

TESTIMONIAL: Hypnotherapy



Hypnotherapy Testimonial by Lisa Satin, C.ht
I took Hypnotherapy Level 1 in 2003. My Father Dr. Sunny Satin who was a world teacher held the course in Delhi, India. I was doing volunteer work in Thailand at the time, and decided to fly to India for the course. Here, I met my sister Sheila who had flown from the USA, and many other eagerly awaiting students. We had a blend of people in the classroom, including locals, travelers, housewives, medical doctors, business people, energy healers and more.

Within the first few hours, we were learning about the Theory of the Mind. It blew me away!
I have always had a strong ego throughout this life. With a quick wit and a relatively fast ability to rationalize, I could not always understand the thought processes and actions of others. Why could they not see and do things my way? Isn’t the answer always obvious? My way is the best way. Although I knew conceptually that each human being is equal, I could not help the sense of superiority I often felt.

As my Father built the model of the Human mind piece by piece on the board, everything began to make sense. Good, Bad, Positive, Negative, Experiences, Memories, Fears… even Past Lives. That day, he opened the door to a whole new world of thinking, and more importantly… a way of understanding myself and the people around me. I understood that we are all different, including the workings of our minds.

As the revelation was taking full effect, we turned our attention to the Theory of Suggestibility. Learning about human suggestibility not only opened the doors of understanding even wider, it blasted that door off its hinges!

I had always struggled socially as a young child because I was the shyest kid in the class. Why couldn’t I be like the popular kids who said and did what they wanted, without thinking first? And why is it that even through adulthood we are all so different? Some women can parade around in halter tops, exposing their midriffs, while others insist on covering up. Some men are the center of any party, while others cower from the spotlight. Why?

The Theory of Suggestibility had all the answers! An actual light bulb flickered bright in my mind, and I could see the whole classroom of students light up with new awareness. I now had a greater appreciation for each type of human personality, and I could see how it all made perfect sense.

Finally, it was time to put Theory into action! We paired up and began to hypnotize each other with the new techniques we had just learned. I was amazed to see how easy it is to hypnotize others! This was a gateway to accessing their subconscious…where knowledge, power, and information is unparalleled.

As the class came to a close, I realized I had been given powerful information and skills that had been kept secret for ages. I took these techniques and began to practice on friends and peers in Thailand, happily anticipating Hypnotherapy 2…

By August 22nd, 2004 I had become a Clinically Certified Hypnotherapist. Thereafter, I registered with the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines and completed all qualifications to become a Doctor of Hypnotherapy. Yes, I am Doctor Lisa Satin, but you can call me Lisa!
Six years have passed since my first Hypnotherapy training. I have helped hundreds of people in different countries with the information I have learned, and continue to do so each day.

I am now thrilled to share this with you! I will be teaching the Hypnotherapy Level 1 Certification Course at Satin Crystals on the weekend of December 5th and 6th. If you have even a slight interest in pursuing new knowledge that can help people everywhere, including yourself, I urge you to join us!

The Course fee is $335. Don’t let money get in your way, because this investment will not only come back to you as spiritual development, but as financial flow. I now charge $150/hour for Hypnotherapy sessions. My uncle Yogesh in India, who also took the courses from my Father, sees numerous clients a day. This is true for many of our students, who have now become full time healers and teachers themselves. One of the most important messages we learn is that with the Power of the Mind, which is the ultimate power, you can achieve anything you wish for. I stand behind this statement, because I know it to be true.

-Lisa Satin, C.ht. can be reached at:

Satin Crystals: 1718A Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446 http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: