Wednesday, November 4, 2009

REIKI: Attunements



QUESTION: Hi, Lisa! I have a few questions about Reiki attunements offered by Satin Crystals. I saw on craigslist that you offer attunements and classes on specific dates. Will there be a class/attunement offered sometime during the winter season? I am busy with school and would love to attend an attunement session during my winter break which will be sometime near Christmas. My second question is, if you are attuned to level 1 reiki already, do I have to attend the Reiki 1 class or can I just jump to reiki level 2?
Thanks so much for your time.

ANSWER: Hello - Thank you for contacting us! We are actually offering Reiki 2 today. We will not be offering any attunement near Christmas, as we will be closed during the Holidays.

We will be offering Reiki 1 again on February 6th, 2010 and Reiki 2 is expected to be offered in the spring 2010, date TBD. If you are already attuned in level 1, you are welcome to join our next Reiki 2 class.

Meanwhile we have a lot of other great classes, which you can find & print out at www.satincrystals.com/events.html

Join our mailing list so we can keep you informed.

Hope to meet you soon,
Lisa Satin

Satin Crystals :: 1718a Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446
http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: