Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CONNECT: Awakening Lite



QUESTION: Hello. Nice to meet you and join your facebook page! :) My name is Brad and my friend Dustin told me about your wonderful shop. I think it is splendid all that you guys do!! I am an intuitive teacher/reader and am trying to relocate to San Francisco At the end of this year. I was looking for a wonderful place to teach or read at once I arrived and then Dustin told me your shop may be looking for readers. I wanted to email and say hello and give you the link to my website, in case you might want to look over it. I dont know what kind of techers or readers your possibly looking for but I specialize in helping people attune to Angel messages, Spirit guides, and open their natural intutiion, as well as teach folks how to read the Tarot both traditionally and Intuitively. I also do intuitve, angel, and tarot readings for folks. I will also have a certificate in Tarot Studies from the Tarot school in New York in two weeks. They are wonderful, kind teachers and their school is outstanding! I do hope you will give my website a look over and I really look forward to hearing back from you guys. I am very interested in participating in some of your classes once I arrive! :) Many Blessings! Thank you!

ANSWER: Dear Brad, it's great to hear that you are a friend of Dustin's. He has jumped right into the Healers 2010 program and we are happy to have him. We are also looking forward to meeting you when you arrive! Make sure to get on our to keep updated on what is going on when you arrive (or even before!).

And you can always reach us at info@satincrystals.com or by phone.

We always welcome postive people to our community of healers!

See you soon, Sheila Satin

http://www.satincrystals.com/

##

No comments: