Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CRYSTALS: Shapes


QUESTION: Hi and happy birthday! Mine is Sept.12 : ) I am wondering what the best shape/form would be best for physical healing. Also, would you put the stone on the body, near the body, just in the room??? Yes, I'm clueless but learning! Thanks!

ANSWER: Hi, Happy birthday to you as well, my birthday is Sept 11 and my mom's is on Sept 25, so we have a lot to celebrate this month!

The best shape of stone for placing on the body is the crystal Heart. It is flat but puffy enough to allow energy to circulate. You will find Hearts polished out of all different crystals, depending on what kind of physical healing you are looking for. For example, the Rhodochrosite Heart pictured above would be great programmed for unblocking the physical heart to best give and receive love energy!

The best shape of stone to place near the body would be a pointed crystal, whether this be a terminated wand, tower or natural raw termination. The point allows you to direct the energy of the crystal towards or away from your physical body without actually touching it.

The best shape of stone to place in a room would be a large cluster or a large sphere. Both would emit a harmonious energy to the environment. Again, you would program these to whatever type of physical healing you are seeking.

If you are looking for more answers to specific questions, don't hesitate to email me at sheilasatin@gmail.com or join us on our metaphysical network: http://satincrystals.ning.com

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin:: Crystal Healer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheila! I'm putting your blog on my bloglist! Very interesting and cool..love your etsy shop too! I have one/.. sorta. would love to know how it's going for you! I'm wondering now if I should point my one little pointy crystal at my horrible hip pain that I have every day! couldn't hurt right! ciao! laurel (yes from LB)