Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CRYSTALS: Body Work


QUESTION: Wow thanks! Well I've already bought the Flurite pendent but I'm looking to add some accent beads - probibly 4. I've just bid on some obsidian beads and I also heard that Green Ruby Zoisite was good for body workers. Do you think all 3 of these will work well toghether? I'm still learning how to use crystal energy so I don't want to make a bomb (figuritivly speaking) Thank you for your help! Also would red coral be a good addition too?


ANSWER: Hi again, that is a good combination. In reality, you can not "go wrong" with the combination of properly cleaned, charged and programmed crystals. They are all emitting a positive energy and can work in harmony with one another. Ruby Zoisite is great because it pays particular attention to the Heart Chakra, our most important chakra centers! It is a balancer of the upper chakras with the green Zoisite and the lower chakras with the red Ruby. This crystal is also known to increase spiritual awareness, which is beneficial when working with energies!

Red Coral is a similar energy as Ruby as that it is stimulating the Root Chakra, your physical energy. So for that purpose it is definitely great, but I think the three crystals you have already is a good package for a body worker!

Sheila Satin : Crystal Healer

No comments: