Friday, October 21, 2011

Love Crystals on Both Sides

Question: Sorry for all the questions, but i have one more about rose quartz.  I started using the rhodochrosite to attract my soulmate and carry this in my pocket.  I believe you had mentioned also placing 2 equal sized pieces of rose quartz by my bed.  Does rose quartz also attract soul mates?  I was just concerned about attracting love from the wrong people, as there is someone in my life who i am uncertain if he is good for me.  I don't want to attract love from him if he is not a good match for me, but want to bring the right person to my life


Answer: Keep the questions coming, I don't mind at all! Rose Quartz attracts soulmates in a more indirect manner than Rhodochrosite. Rose Quartz opens up your heart to give and receive love in a balanced manner. In this way those who are attracted to this same loving vibration will be attracted to you. You want to make sure you have balanced stones by your bedsides to attract a partner who will be your equal. Rhodochrosite will actually attract soul mates of all kinds, it does not have to be just lovers. Soul mates are those who come into your life to teach you the lessons you need to learn. They will come and go. Combine both of these crystals to attract the right love relationships to you. Most importantly, they are working on your own heart energies. After that, everything else falls into line!


Sheila Satin