Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CRYSTALS: Asthma



QUESTION: Hi Sheila, I suffer with Asthma and cannot afford medical treatment. I use Inhalers. What Crystal can I use to help control my Asthma? Please help. Thank you.

ANSWER: I would highly suggest Rose Quartz and Apophyllite for helping to relieve your ashthma. Having an Apophyllite cluster by your bedside and Rose Quartz tumbled stones or raw pieces placed on the body has been known to be a great healer.

QUESTION: Hi Sheila, Thank you for the reply about my Asthma. I brought a cluster of Apophylite today. I will cleanse the crystal. Do I program it for healing my Asthma. Can I sleep with Rose Quartz under my pillow and on my body each night. My Asthma is worse at night and this is when the attacks happen.

Thank You for your help.
Kind Regards

ANSWER: Hello again! Yes, you definitely want to program all of your crystals with your intent. Thoughts are the most powerful form of energy. Activating the crystal with your thought will help to focus it on what you want to heal. In your case, you definitely want to clean, charge and program your crystal specifically for Asthma.

You can sleep with your Rose Quartz under your pillow every night. Once in a while, as you feel the energy drain, you will want to recharge it (crystals can lose energy like a battery!). Place it in a pouch and inside of your pillowcase so it does not fall out at night!

The Apophyllite cluster is perfect to have at your bedside programmed for Asthma.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
Crystal Healer

Satin Crystals: 1718A Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 776-7446 http://www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: