Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CRYSTALS: Bites


QUESTION: I am hoping you can advise me on what crystal to use. I have always used crystals for healing, mental and physical. This time I am battling to find the right crystal. I was bitten by something while barefoot during a crystal grid/medicine wheel dedication. I have a large blister type formation on my ankle. I have been placing amber on the wound at night. It is not helping. This is the first time that I have not been successful.

Can you advise what type of crystal to use?

Kind Regards.
ANSWER: Thank you for your message. For bites, stings and sores, we highly recommend Apache Tears. Place this crystal over the bite after you have clean, charged and programmed it for your specific purpose. If you want to enhance the healing, we would also recommend you use Quartz and Serpentine combined with the Apache tears. Let us know how it goes!

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: