Monday, August 3, 2009

SOULS: Twin



Regarding my post on 11:11
Dearest Sheila, Ann just forwarded your blog address to our beginner crystal healing group and I saw your 11:11 header up and simply had to reply! 11 and 22 are very spiritual numbers and seeing 11:11 on your clock or in dates or running into it all the time usually means you are either about to come into contact with or meet your twin soul! Do look it up if you have time..Lots of love,

Thank you for your email. It does make sense as I do see this time 11:11 whenever I am driving to work where I see my sister Lisa at Satin Crystals Store.

I have looked up a little bit about twin souls. Of course you can have many in this life or none at all, depending on where your twin souls are at the moment in our universe:

Our twin can be our lover, brother or sister, mother or father, another relative or a very dear friend. Regardless of who your twin might be this lifetime around, you will feel a closeness to that person that is usually very, very strong and goes way beyond all others.

##

No comments: