Monday, January 5, 2009

EVENT: Healing Circle


Dear Everyone, this Thursday, January 8th, 2009, at 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm, we will resume our weekly “HEALING CIRCLE” meditation and start the New Year off with a fresh and positive thinking. I welcome all of you to join me at this powerful gathering to get in touch with our true-selves in a relaxing, informal, fun, and loving atmosphere, with crystals all around. Using our intuition, the power of our mind and the healing energy of crystals, we will cleanse negative thoughts and release negative emotions preparing ourselves for the earth shift 2012. I will guide you through the session. FREE of CHARGE.

Please RVSP at least 24hrs in advance, so I can be prepared. Space is limited. We will start on time. Orange County, Placentia , CA 92870. My e-mail: annsatin@yahoo.com With Love, Ann Satin

No comments: