Friday, January 2, 2009

CRYSTALS: Radiation, Immune, Digestion


QUESTION: Hi Sheila! Hope you are doing well! I was looking thru your website tonight at all the beautiful crystals. I would like to get a crystal to put on my desk at work, since i work at the computer most of the day i'd like to get something that protects from radiation. What would be a good crystal to get?

Also i wondered if you could recommend some good crystals for strengthening the immune system or digestive system in particular. When i had Lyme disease a few years ago i was on a ton of antibiotics. Since then I have developed a lot of food allergies, and have a lot of trouble digesting food. I take probiotics and enzymes but am still struggling and have to really restrict the foods that i eat. It's been several years since i was able to eat a normal diet, and i wonder if there are crystals that would help my digestive system balance out and return to being healthy again?

ANSWER: Hi, for protection against radiation, I use Lepidolite, but other stones that are popular for radiation absorption are Smoky Quartz, Black Tourmaline and clear Quartz!

For the immune system, use Amethyst. You can wear it, drink as an elixir, put it around your bed as a crystal grid, whatever method you prefer!

For your digestive system I recommend Fluorite. You can place Fluorite slabs on your stomach, keep tumbled stones in your pockets, make a drink elixir or again, surround your space with these crystals!

Let me know if you need any of these crystals in any particular form. For the desk you should have a small cluster or pyramid. For the immune and digestion I'd recommend tumbled stones.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin
www.satincrystals.com

##

No comments: