Thursday, January 29, 2009

CRYSTALS: Colon Cancer



QUESTION: Good afternoon - I've enjoyed ordering from you several times over. Please, I would like to ask your help. I have just learned this morning that a very dear friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer. Although I've worked with crystals for many years (off and on), I thought I would go to the experts with this question! What stone(s) would be the best to help aid her in removing the polyps and aid in her healing?

Thank you so very much in advance. I would also like to let you know I am a Shamanic practitioner, medium, clairvoyant, and do readings. If there is anything I would be able to assist you with in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to do whatever I can. Thank you again.


ANSWER: Hi, thank you for your email. We highly recommend Selenite and Obsidian for all sorts of cancer healing. Selenite is great in regenerating cells and sealing the aura from leaks. Obsidian is great in getting to the root of the problem, helping the person let go of any anger or hatred they may be holding (energetically the root cause of cancer), all the while protecting from and transmuting any negative energies. These two crystals will aid your friend in her healing process. If you need any other advice, we are only an email away!

Sincerely, Sheila Satin
Crystal Healer
http://www.idigcrystals.com/

##

No comments: