Monday, June 22, 2015

Resizing Jasper Ring


QUESTION:
I am interested in your Jasper Ring 10 Wire Wrapped Pink Silver Star Crystal Healing Copper Stone, which is very pretty, but is only advertised in a size 7.  I would need a size 9-10 though and am inquiring about that.  Please advise.
Thank you.


ANSWER
Thank you for your email. Jasper ring 10 is a one-of-a-kind piece. I do not have that pink Jasper stone donut anymore. I can try to make something similar in a different Jasper stone but it will not be exactly the same. If you are interested in this option let me know and I will create a couple in your size and send you pictures. If you can email me at I dig crystals through my Gmail it would be easier to work with you for customized pieces.

Sincerely,
Sheila Satin

I Dig Crystals
idigcrystals@gmail.com

No comments: